1 dryer, 2 hoppers, 3 reasons why the H-PDII systems provide maximum flexibility:
- Drying and processing from one hopper while pre-drying in the other; on-the-fly material changes eliminates downtime.
- Co-injection and/or co-extrusion processes; run two materials at two different temperatures simultaneously.
- Reduce valuable floor space; eliminate the need for a second dryer by positioning the portable system between two presses/extruders.
- Airflow to hoppers controlled automatically – not available on models with 5, 15, 30-lb hoppers (manual valves only)
- ADC (Advanced Dryer Control) is standard. This includes:
– Dew point monitor
– 7-day timer
– Alphanumeric display
- Prevent over-drying of materials with temperature setback feature (optional) at each hopper
- Frequent material changes
- 2-shot/2-color presses/extruder
- Convey dried material to two or more presses/extruders
- Increase your press/extruder uptime by up to 100%
Eliminate drying time:
- No waiting for materials to dry, not 4 hours, not 40 minutes…not even 4 minutes! Zero wait time!